I work really hard to be as GREEN as I can be in my day to day life.
- I recycle more than I throw away
- I use low flow showerheads
- I use CFL or LED lightbulbs throughout my home
- I installed and use a programable thermostat
- I use a rotary mower instead of a gas mower
- I live in a pretty dark house, lights are on only when needed
- I’ve eliminated all vampire power
- I’ve changed my wardrobe to not require dry cleaning or ironing
- I make my own cleaning products
- I’ve removed my name from as many junk mail databases as I could
Things I am not doing, but have plans to do soon (when I get out of the rental house I’m in)
- Set up a compost
- Collect rain water
- Small garden
Can you think of anything else I can do?